Sunday, November 7, 2010






Workshop Boutique

The presentation in Workshop is mind-blowing! I mean a fridge? Really? Genius! Workshop is a beautiful store featuring local designers and hand-made wonders. My purchase of the trip? One of those flowery 1950's bathing caps fashioned into a clutch. In my favourite colour no less (mmmm...mint green)! As soon as I saw it I was smitten. I also came extremely close to purchasing the clear soaps which feature plastic animals doing the nasty...hilarity ensues. - S

I love the fact that workshop supports Canadian talent. Our nation's got some pretty creative minds in fashion and design. The entire store is full of things you probably can't get anywhere else (at least not anywhere close) - like Sarah's bathing cap clutch (so good!). And dare I say it, using a fridge as part of the display definitely ups the "cool" factor in this neat Ottawa boutique. Definitely check it out for fun, unique pieces! - J


Workshop Studio & Boutique
242 1/2 Dalhousie Street
Ottawa, ON
613.789.5534

No comments:

Post a Comment