Sunday, April 29, 2012


Capital Oh-So-Cute

In my spare time, I enjoy taking pictures of others people's dogs that I meet on the street. There is nothing more satisfying to me than when an animal will literally pose like a human for the camera. Capital Oh-So-Cute was conceived in the summer of 2011, when J was gone and I was hitting a wall creatively, so I went for a walk hoping that "the cool" would stumble upon me, instead of the other way around. It sort of happened, I guess,  as I ran into some really friendly pet owners who loved the idea of me putting pictures of their pooches online. Now that it's nice out, I will pursue this endeavor more often. Apologies to those who are into cats, llamas, roosters, and chinchillas, however, as dogs tend to dominate this blog (take your cat/llama/rooster/chinchilla out for a walk? Maybe we'll take its photo too!). - S

No comments:

Post a Comment