Wednesday, March 16, 2011



Why we love it: The Papery (Glebe)

The Papery? The Paper! I cannot even begin to count the dreary mornings I spent waiting for the stupid 7 bus (which, as I'm sure a lot of you know, is nearly always late) staring longingly into this adorable paper shop on the corner of Bank and Fifth. And finally, on this particularly dreariest of dreary days, I decided to finally venture out and give it a post. The Papery is so much more than a paper store. They've got gifts, cards, books, craft supplies and lovely staff as well. The decor and window displays are reason enough to visit. Right now the window display is St.Patrick's Day-themed and although I personally find the holiday a disgusting excuse to get drunk and sell stuff (I'm bitter, it's raining!), the display is quite nice. Go to the Papery, it will not disappoint! -S


The Papery

850 Bank St
OttawaON K1S 3W1
(613) 230-1313

No comments:

Post a Comment